Antique Art Deco Chinese Oriental Rug 9’3” X 11’5” #8047

$3,000.00

Age: circa 1920

Size: 9’3” X 11’5”

SKU: 8047 Categories: , Tags: , , , , , , Product Condition: Select product condition...

Description

This circa 1920 Art Deco Chinese Oriental Rug measures 9’3” X 11’5”. It has a light walnut shell colored ground with a nice twisted tree with ivory and three shades of blue flowers and a black trunk growing out of a rocky ground. There is a bird flying above. It has a floral motif with birds coming out of the black border into the field. Every side of the rug is different. The sides contain birds and nicely drawn trees, pagoda, Buddhist iconographies such as scrolls and the ribbon of life and lots of butterflies. There is a lot happening in this rug. The rug is 99% full pile. There is scattered wear in the remaining 1%. The ends and sides are complete. It is clean and ready to go. The buyer pays the shipping with insurance of $150.00.